To respond to the need of the chaining and internationalization of companies in Taiwan, the School set up Distribution Management Section in the Department of Business Administration in 1998, and the focus was on the theory and practice of distribution management to cultivate experts in related fields. In 1999, the Secretarial Affairs Section was founded. The name of it was changed into Applied Foreign Languages in 2013. The section is about teaching theory, practice of foreign languages and business practice courses. The primary goal of this section is to cultivate experts of both business and foreign languages in related fields. Department of Business Administration and Applied Foreign Languages are both set up right now.
1. According to the newly standard curriculum of the Ministry of Education, we arrange The Theory of Distribution Management and practical courses.
2. The course tend to be practical. Students participating in Industry-Academy Cooperation Plan and internship become a part of the course. The performance grade is assessed by both of the cooperation and the academy.
3. The whole curriculum requires at least 80 credits.
* Train specialists of distribution: We offer Management Theory of distribution industry and practical internship courses. Recruit the working adults who want to improve themselves or graduated students from senior high school to cultivate excellent specialists of distribution industries. Currently we have Distribution Management Group, which is in two-year program, in Business Management Department and Applied Foreign Languages Department. Year of study is 3 years. (There is no limit in duration of the study). Students will be given associate degree graduating.
* Diversified financial aid: The school provides grants and scholarships for students. In order to encourage students to study hard and reduce the financial burden of students, some corporates in industry-university cooperative project provide tuition refunds or scholarships each semester. Besides, many corporates allow students to increase working hours to meet individual financial demands.
* Diversified advanced studies: Graduates from the Extension Junior College could take the individual entrance exam to two-year On-the-Job Training Program in NTUB. They can also take entrance exams to two-year technical colleges or universities, transfer to the junior year of university, take entrance exams to graduate schools, or take the Advanced Exam for Public Servants.
* Benefits: The school cooperates with well-known corporates for years. Graduates from the Extension Junior College could choose to transfer into other distribution corporates or stay in the same corporate. There are many terrific graduates on management positions in the same corporate. The school cooperates with 43 corporates right now.
* Career: Graduates from the Extension Junior College are deemed the same as graduates from Junior College. They are qualified to take entrance exams to two-year technical colleges or universities, transfer to the junior year of university, take entrance exams to graduate schools, pursue further studies abroad, or take the Advanced Exam for Public Servants.